Glow text generator

Martes, Marso 22, 2011

♥♥Personal Info:♥♥

Hi My name is Shara Mae Benid but you can call me "Sha". I am 17 years old and I hope you'll remember my b'day on Aug. 29, '94. You can call me at #09293207879or email me at sharamaebenid@yahoo.com
During my spare time, I read books, singing, surfing to the net and also I love listening to the music. I enjoy listening to the voices of Carol B, Taylor and Miley singing my favorite songs like 'till my heartache ends and this is me. I love playing Chess and badminton. My favorite colors are Pink and white.

I am the type of person who just simple but sweet and outgoing person. What I hope to be in the future is to travel around the world that's why I love adventures. I believe in the saying that :Mistakes are to be Corrected not to be Insulted." In my own opinion, a friend is a loving companion at all times someone like being there for you in good times even in bad times. I stay away from people who are Flirt, idiot, and easy to get.
For me, "love is sweet but when it hurts, it's Bitter." Wahaha... And I admit I got attracted to Kim Bum. He's so cute especially everytime he smiled. Everytime I saw him even in T.V, my heart beats faster. OMG! I really admire him.
I'll never forget the happiest day of my life this was when I meet my special someone. Nakz! He is my inspiration right now and he gave meaning to my life. I feel very happy when I'm with him. I'm very thankful I meet him and that's between the two of us. I just love traveling and someday I wish I could visit my dream places.
Live life to the fullest!! Enjoy yourself while you're still young!! 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento