Glow text generator

Martes, Marso 22, 2011

Why did you choose C.S Course?

         
Education is the key to success! It is important to us to take a job, to help our family and to have a better life someday. Every Individual have their own choices what they want to take a course.
During my tertiary level, I have my own choice what I want to take. As I recall from my past, My mother want me to take nursing but because of financial problems, I did not take that course because we have not enough money. It's not the hindrance for me to study well. There are lot's of Courses offered in many schools. I choose Computer Science here in Hercor College. I like this course also because during my secondary level, I already experienced Computer class since I was in my High School Days.

Computer Science is also enjoyable and exciting! I'd really love this Course. You will not just focused in Computer as well. You also enjoyed because there are lot's of events happens here such as: Acquaintance party, Foundation day, Valentines party and many more. That was the Unforgettable happenings in my life I've experienced when I'm here now in College years. 

Education is the most important thing in our lives. Don't waste the opportunity to study hard and as I said, choose the Course you like so that in the future you will be successful.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento